Nebo SE Redline 250 Lumen Flashlight
Compact yet incredibly powerful, the Nebo SE Redline provides bright illumination and plenty of user-friendly features. Made from water-resistant aircraft-grade aluminum, this flashlight has four different lighting modes, offering up to 250 lumens of light on the highest setting and 72 hours of runtime on the lowest setting. Heat sinks work to distribute heat away from the bezel, ideal for extended periods of use. The light is evenly distributed with a Convex lens, giving you ultra-bright illumination at all angles. The glow-in-the-dark power button glows red when the battery life dips below 20%, so you'll never be caught with a dead flashlight. With a sturdy steel belt clip for easy transportation and a magnetic base for hands-free lighting, this flashlight delivers smooth, bright light in a durable package.
Features of Nebo SE Redline
- Length: 4.5"
- Weight: 0.428 lbs.
- Head diameter: 1.5"
- Settings: 250 lumens / 125 lumens / 25 lumens / S.O.S. / Defensive strobe
- Runtime: 4 hours on 100% / 8 hours on 50% / 15 hours on 10% / 72 hours on S.O.S. and strobe
- High power LED bulb produces up to 250 lumens of light with a lifetime of 110,000+ hours
- 4x adjustable zoom changes the light from spot to flood as needed
- Primary and secondary lighting modes
- Each lighting mode is enhanced with a signature red ring
- Convex lens evenly distributes light without dark or dull spots
- Heat-sink bezel moves heat away from the bezel during extended periods of use
- Compact body is made of water-resistant, anodized aircraft-grade aluminum
- Magnetic base allows for hands-free lighting
- High strength steel belt clip
- Aggressive self-defense face
- Glow-in-the-dark rear button
- Battery indicator causes the rear button to glow red when battery life falls below 20%
- Powered with 3 AAA batteries (included)